Please note that, once you purchase E BOOK, you will only be able to download the PDF version of the book under Account > Orders > View . Physical copy of the book will not be sent, the address is just taken to maintain the record of the customers.
1. Write a letter to the principal of the school where your younger brother or nephew studies expressing concern for your ward’s safety in school.
2. Write a letter to Health Minister expressing your concern for the death of numerous children in your state.
3. Write a letter to SSC Pointing out the irregularities in online exams
4. You are among the shopkeepers selling different food items. Write a letter to your friends discussing the problem that you are facing after
the implementation of GST and discuss the possible solution.
5. Write a letter to your friends advising him to follow traffic rules and your concern for his safety in a metropolis like Delhi.
6. Write a letter to your friend discussing the advantage and disadvantages of digital currency Bitcoin.
7. Write a letter to your nephew teaching him the importance of conservation of water.
8. FAITH AND BETRAYAL – GODMEN OF INDIA 5-6
9. RELIGIOUS NATIONALISM 6-7
10. MORAL POLICING BY COW SAVIOURS 7-8
11. BAN ON CRACKERS VS FREEDOM OF RELIGION 8-9
12. WATER POLLUTION AND NAMAMI GANGE PROJECT 9-11
13. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 11-12
14. REVENGE PORNOGRAPHY 13-14
15. REFUGEES THREAT TO SECURITY 14-15
16. DEMOCRACY VS DICTATORSHIP 16-17
17. DEATH PENALTY FOR RAPE CONVICTS- APT OR HARSH 19-20
18. LEGISLATURE-JUDICIARY RIFT 20-21
19. RELIGION IN POLITICS 22-23
20. AADHAAR CARD SHOULD BE MANDATORY OR NOT 23-24
21. DILUTION OF SC-ST ACT 24-25
22. GOVERNOR’S DISCRETION VS DEMOCRACY 26-27
23. FACEBOOK DATA LEAK 28-29
24. MEDIA - INDEPENDENT OR SOLD 29-30
25. UJJWALA YOJANA 30-31
26. SAUBHAGYA SCHEME 31-32
27. PAPER BALLOT VS EVM 32-33
28. SINGLE PARTY RULE VS COALITION GOVERNMENT 33-34
29. DO’S AND DON’TS IN STORM 36-37
30. BULLET TRAIN IN INDIA 37-37
31. UNHOLY ALLIANCE/ POLITICAL TURMOIL IN J & K 37-39
32. IMPORTANCE OF GAMES & INDIA’S RECENT PERFORMANCE IN SPORTS 39